If you have a Certificate of Eligibility
- Please download the PDF file below, fill it out, and print it.
- Request an application drop-off appointment by contacting one of our secretaries: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. They will then contact you to schedule an appointment to drop off the printed application forms and original documents listed below. Appointments will only be scheduled as of October 2nd (unscheduled visits will not be accepted).
- Certificate of Eligibility
- Student’s most recent report card (Grade 5)
- Student’s Medicare card number and expiration date
- Original Long Version of Birth Certificate (with parents’ names)
- Proof of Canadian Citizenship if your child is not born in Canada
- Proof of Residence if your child is born outside of Quebec
- Immigration documents such as work permits or study permits
- Sec 1 school fees $90 (debit, credit, or cash - no cheques)
Application is not complete until the above necessary documents have been provided to the school administration.
*Please note that a full refund will be issued if the student is not accepted.
If you do not have a Certificate of Eligibility
In order to qualify for English Instruction in Quebec Public Schools, students must meet certain eligibility criteria under the Charter of the French Language as set out by the Quebec government.
Visit the EMSB Website for information on eligibility requirements and how to apply for a Certificate of Eligibility.