If you have a Certificate of Eligibility
- Registrations will be accepted as of October 20, 2020 by appointment.
- Please download the PDF file below, fill out and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Call (514)933-2701 to schedule an appointment for printed registration drop-off.
Registration is not complete until the necessary documents have been provided to the school administration:
- Certificate of Eligibility
- Student’s most recent report card
- Student’s Medicare card number and expiration date
- Student Visa or Work Permit (temporary families)
If you do not have a Certificate of Eligibility
In order to qualify for English Instruction in Quebec Public Schools, students must meet certain eligibility criteria under the Charter of the French Language as set out by the Quebec government.
Visit the EMSB Website for information on eligibility requirements and how to apply for a Certificate of Eligibility.