It is mandatory for all students at Westmount High School to wear the school uniform, appropriate clothing and appearance. The uniform must be worn the whole school day, during all outings and field trips unless otherwise specified by the school administration.
Uniform garments must be purchased from the school's official supplier. Fitting sessions are scheduled annually to provide parents the opportunity to have your child fitted and to complete the ordering of uniform garments.
The following items are considered part of the uniform:
- Black long pants
- Black, burgundy or white undershirts or long-sleeved shirts
- Long or short sleeved burgundy polo with school crest
- Sweatshirt with school crest
- Burgundy fleece cardigan with school crest
- From May to September students may wear WHS uniform gym shorts
The following items are not permitted to be worn inside the building:
- Non-school uniform sweaters, outdoor jackets or coats.
- Hoodies with the hood up.
- Substitutes like jeans or leggings.
- Excessive make-up or nail polish.
- Caps, bandanas, or any headgear.
The following items must be stored in the student's locker:
- Outdoor jackets or coats
- Headbands, caps, bandanas or any headgear.
- School bags, messenger bags or purses
- Wallet chains
- iPods / MP3 players / cellphones